Hi Creative Writers!
Let’s have some fun writing a chain story. Each person who submits will add a paragraph to the story. Each new person will read what has already been posted, and write a paragraph to continue the story. I have labeled the starter as #1. When you respond to this post, put #2. If you are responding to other posts written by different authors, use the next number in that sequence. Let’s see how creative we can be! Teachers, please add your paragraph as well!
Here’s my starter paragraph:
#1 I woke up on a bright sunny morning in March expecting that my friend and I would spend the day at the park. I ate my breakfast, packed lunches for my friend and me, and got ready for some serious fun! Five minutes before I was ready to leave, there was a knock at my door. Quickly, I ran to the door (so as not to be late for the park) and I noticed a small basket on the steps covered with a handkerchief. Curious now, I bent down and lifted the handkerchief. I couldn’t believe my eyes!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
#2 I blinked slowly thinking what I should do with this basket that carried a small child, looking to be only a few weeks old. Hurriedly, I brought the child into the house; I picked up the phone receiver and dialed my friend’s number. I told her all about the surprise that was left on my front porch. As shocked as I was my friend told me to bring the basket and baby with to our fun day at the park. I grabbed both the picnic basket and the basket with the baby and ran towards the park.
Brandi
#3 As me, my friend and the baby were having a fun time at the park there was this creepy guy. The guy kept walking back and forth watching the baby's every move. I didn't want to see who he was. All I knew was he was freaking me out. Then we all went to my car to get away from him because we didn't want anything bad to happen. As we got in our car the man got in his.
Nicole
#4 As we started to drive around town the strange man followed us everywhere we went. We went to the store to get some food for the baby. I could see the man in the next row from the mirrors and video screens. When we went to the bathroom to change the babies diaper the man stood right by the door and never left us out of his site.
Carla
Post a Comment